Have you decorated your Christmas tree??
Here are several fun ideas for Christmas tree decorations!!!
- Sun, Moon and Stars — Have fun creating a dreamy Christmas tree with suns, moons, and stars! A perfect match for this theme would be to add silver, blue and white colored ornaments, bows and decor.
- A Yummy Christmas Tree – Get creative with popcorn, candy canes and other treats to hang on the Christmas tree. Add red bows and red ornaments to create a red and white delicious tree!!
- Classic Tree — Stick with the regular ornaments and usual colors of red and green OR pick your own color theme and add beautiful pieces that accentuate your favorite color combinations. Some great color combos are: purple & silver – pearl & gold – burgundy & gold - blue, silver & winter white!
- Spring Tree — Do you and your family love spring and summer? Add beautiful flowers to add a little “spring” in your tree! Also add fruit accents and pine cones to highlight the spring theme!
- Child Friendly Tree — Have fun making homemade ornaments with your child and put them on your tree!!! Hang beautiful pictures of their smiling faces to personalize your tree. Also, have fun with glitter and pipe cleaners to decorate and attach your homemade ornaments to your Christmas tree!
- Simple & Safe for Baby – If you have a baby or toddler, decorations may be dangerous for him/her. Use a few plastic ornaments and let the lights of the the Christmas tree be the main decorations.
- Jesus is the Reason — Type scripture onto decorative paper, use art scissors and hang or attach to your tree!! Burn the edges of the paper to give it an antique feel. Then add music notes or small prints of sheet music to create a musical hymn and scripture tree!
- Go BIG or Go HOME — Do it all! Candy canes, homemade children’s ornaments, beading, colorful ornaments, ribbons, scripture and chasing lights!!
Whatever you like, just go with it. Let your Christmas tree reflect your family members’ personality or pick a theme that is important to you and your family!
What are your favorite ways to decorate your home for Christmas?? Do you like to have a theme or do you prefer a spontaneous combination of decorations and colors??